Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

View Poll Results: Do you have social anxiety?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 64.71%
  • No

3 17.65%
  • Not sure

3 17.65%

Please, I ask that everyone answer this poll. I would like to know how many of you have social phobias as well as emetophobia. Even if they are not severe social phobias, please answer yes. This is to help me out with my own therapy. Thanks so much!
    It\'s all right to have butterflies in your stomach. Just get them to fly in formation.

I have social anxiety. Mine is moderate i guess. I have panic attacks sometimes when i have to do a presentation. I'm really shy inpublicand even here! (sometimes i'd write out a post then close the window) I'm really shy to talk to people especially people older than me. I feel intimadated and inferior. Eh. I'm really sorry i'm not muchhelp.
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>

No no no, by voting in this poll, you are helping me out so much, wing. Thank you! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    It\'s all right to have butterflies in your stomach. Just get them to fly in formation.

Just bumping this up so I can get more replies. Thanks so much again!