Hey everyone..I havent been here in quite awhile..(due to forgetting my username and password..etc.)
Anyway... all winter I have been super careful with hand washing..etc. I live with my boyfriend and make him super careful too! lol
ANYWAY...just when I wasn't expecting anything to happen... my boyfriend just tells me about a half hour ago he is feeling pretty sick. This is rare for him.
He is naseaus and has a little bit of a stomach ache. It came on suddenly.
I am terrified now. He just went to bed a bit ago..and now I am afraid to go to bed.
I told him to please make sure he gets to the toilet on time IF he has to.
I hate feeling this way. I CANNOT believe this.
If he is sick..then I have to contend with it..and then I will most likely get it.
Please pray hard (if you do) that he is not sick and that is passes whatever it is.
It doesnt help that I am pregnant also...I have been thinking about how nervous I will be once I have children and they get sick.
I do not want to sleep in the same room tonight..because I am terrified if he IS sick and I have to hear it if he is in the bathroom (which is in our bedroom)
It makes me feel like I am a bad girlfriend because of this and not much hope of being a mom when our child will get sick in the future.
I pray so hard he does not get "sick".
Ok sorry..had to vent. I am scared!!