Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy Facebook and other sites...

Ugh I come to notice how many people post about how sick they are.
    I even get e-mails from the school telling me a lot of people are sick. I know it grosses out everyone but to me it is scary!

What do you think about it?
    ~C~

Nerves and butterflies are fine - they're a physical sign that you're ready and eager.* You have to get the butterflies to fly in formation, that's the trick.* ~Steve Bull

Default Re: Facebook and other sites...

Doesn't bother me too much, I mean I don't see many of the people on my facebook in person. And if someone I do see posts they're sick, well I know to avoid them! (just to reiterate, I don't particularly care about possible exposure and stuff, so long as I am not there to see/hear them v!)

I haven't actually seen any posts on Facebook about people feeling ill, thank god *touch wood* But I know it would affect me an awful lot though, I would panic and freak out and not go near the person! I feel kinda bad when I dont go near people who are ill. My friend Sasi was ill one time && she came to college! She said she felt really *s and had a really bad headache!! Although I love her to bits as a friend I just could not get close to her as I was freaking out that she was ill! She says she never tells anyone when she feels ill. . . This just makes me feel really worried because now I dont know when she is ill! Im constantly using anti bac as we hold hands all the time, so obviously this makes me use it even more! It might be an idea to stay away from Facebook for the while, otherwise it will only make your anxiety worse!! x
    2010 && 2011 the years I met Gok Wan
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Lets slap Emet in the face. . .

Follow My Blog

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Its ironic how they don't even know how many people could be literally upset by wallposts. i don;t see and see some of the people that are sick. I know in my head what is rational but I am being irrational about all this. I just didn't know if others felt that way
    ~C~

Nerves and butterflies are fine - they're a physical sign that you're ready and eager.* You have to get the butterflies to fly in formation, that's the trick.* ~Steve Bull