Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Extremely OT: I bought some Lucky Charms :D

Okay! Im pretty excited as I have never tired Lucky Charms cereal before in my life down to the fact that I live in the Uk so im pretty stoked about it Hopefully they will come next week! I will post a picture up XD My sister has also ordered some Marshmallow Fluff for her friend Anyone else like Lucky Charms? I know you could be able to buy them in the UK but they banned them -_- x
    2010 && 2011 the years I met Gok Wan
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Lets slap Emet in the face. . .

Follow My Blog

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Extremely OT: I bought some Lucky Charms :D

Anyone around here buy Lucky Charms? x

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Follow My Blog

OMG THE MARSHMALLOWS AR E THE BEST omg theyre banned!? why!?

Att våga är att tappa fotfästet en stund, att inte våga är att förlora sig själv."
    "To dare is to lose your foothold for a moment, to not dare is to lose yourself."

I remember when I was about 8 they had them here in the UK and I was absolutely addicted! Sugary goodness! Next month I'm going to New York and I can't wait to stock up on Lucky Charms...
    Susie

I know right its awesome I cant wait to try the marshmallows, I have to admit im tempting to seperate all the marshmallows from the actual cereal XD Im not even sure why they were banned. . . I think it was because of all the sugar. .. hold on. .. imma Google it. .. Yeah thats what others are saying that it got discontinued because of the high sugar content! I dont even eat cereal anyways so it will be nice to have this as a treat! A very sugary, sweeeet treat x

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Follow My Blog

I've always wanted to try them but they have gelatine in them...that's a no go

lucky charms are ok......but i luv marshmallow fluff......i eat it right out of the jar with a spoon.........i'm also a peeps addict........do you have those in the uk? they are marshamallows covered in colored sugar???
    how i feel about emet

My daughter's friend told her boyfriend she loved Lucky Charms but just the marshmallows. So he bought a ton of them, sorted through them, and presented her with a box of them for a gift that was all marshmallows. Cute eh?
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

Aw Sage that is so romantic I would be so happy if someone did that for me I cant wait for them to come! Marshmallow tasting first, Im guessing the actual cereal part are just like cheerios Peeps. . . Peeps. . . Hmm. .. . Im not sure if we have those or not. . .No we dont have Peeps! I just looked at them on Google, they are so cute I saw the I <3 You ones! Awwwaahhh! x

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Follow My Blog

Hahaha I don know why but this just realy made me laugh because your soo excited over lucky charms. Why are they banned over there? Im from the US so lucky charms are just any other cereal for us. They are good tho, but honestly dont pick the marshmellows out lol. The cereal is soo much better when you have a marshmellow mixed in with the actual cereal. And they are not normal soft marshmellows they are crunchy which makes them even better. What cereals do they have over there?

I know right when you really think about it.. . im excited over CEREAL! Hahah I think they are banned because of the major sugar content in them! Err we have loads of cereals over here. . .none of them are that exciting to the ones that you have over in the US! But we have Cheerios, Coco Pops, Special K, Shreddies, Cookie Crisps, Cinnamon Grahams, Golden Grahams, Golden Nuggets, Nesquick, Crunchy Nut Loads! But it always seems that US cereal has more exciting names, E.g Apple Jacks, Cap n Crunch, Lucky Charms, Fruity Pebbles, Fruit Loops, Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Reeses Puffs! SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE UK! JEALOUS MUCH x

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Follow My Blog

I love them! When I went to my aunty's house in Kent, London, she had a box, £7 (OMGOMGOMG) from Fenwicks, specially for me coming, LOVETHEM!

I have payed £7.99 for them! Off Firebox, so annoying for the price but I want them x

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Follow My Blog

Haha yea we have alot of good sugary cereal but then again 2/3 of this country is obese so its probably best you guys dont have them! But if you ever buy anymore cereal from here I suggest Cap n' Crunch, Smores, and Reces puffs. They are all soo good, I once ate en entire box of Smores cereal in two days! And I cant believe you paid 8 Euros for them!

My lucky charms came today :d gonna try them tomorrow morning! Photo up in two secs :d <3 x

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Follow My Blog

I want to try the american cereals! I tried fruit loops once and thought they were disgusting... personally I adore Coco Pops or you know that new one called Krave filled with
    hazelnut chocolate?
    Susie

If you ever get a chance to try the Cinnabon cereal... OMG it's so goooood!

You may find these links helpful!

Wow!! I didnt know you guys in England did not get Lucky Charms... yes...they are the BEST!!! Yummy marshmallows!!

Okay so I had some today! *I now see the light* They were AMAZING So gonna have a full bowl full when I can!The frosted oat cereal reminded me of some multigrain cereal that was either from Rice Krispies or Cheerios. So yaa they were EXACTLY like that just different shapes. . .but hey im not disappointed and then the marshmallows. . . .MARSHMALLOWS! Oh god they were sooooo nice! Are you meant to pour milk over the cereal. . . I have always eaten my cereal dry as I dislike milk :P Weird ii know! But what does milk do to the marshmallows? Im interested Interested over cereal! Hmm. . . Okay! :P Ahhh they are great Check out my profile in the photo album for a photo of me with my delightful new cereal x

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Follow My Blog

I really have to agree with the cinnabon comment! Lucky Charms were one of my favorites! I love all those sugary cereals! I just finished off a box of captain crunch "Oooops all berries" this AM!! I hope you enjoyed your Lucky Charms!

Yeah the bits that I had were awesome Gonna have some more tomorrow! Apart from Cinnabon what other US cereal would you recommend? x

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Follow My Blog