Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default OT: What's your desktop picture?

I always like these threads, but I have never seen one here. So, what's your desktop?

Mine is my dog

http://i54.tinypic.com/35l6o7r.png
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

“We are the girls with anxiety disorders, filled appointment books, five-year plans. We take ourselves very, very seriously. We are the peacemakers, the do-gooders, the givers, the savers. We are on time, overly prepared, well read, and witty, intellectually curious, always moving. We pride ourselves on getting as little sleep as possible and thrive on self-deprivation. We drink coffee, a lot of it. We are on birth control, Prozac, and multivitamins. We are relentless, judgmental with ourselves, and forgiving to others. We never want to be as passive-aggressive as our mothers, never want to marry men as uninspired as our fathers. We are the daughters of the feminists who said, “You can be anything,” and we heard, “You have to be everything.”

Default Re: OT: What's your desktop picture?

Mine is Helena Bonham Carter as Bellatrix out of Harry Potter <3 x
    2010 && 2011 the years I met Gok Wan
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Lets slap Emet in the face. . .

Follow My Blog

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

love hp! and helena carter!
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

“We are the girls with anxiety disorders, filled appointment books, five-year plans. We take ourselves very, very seriously. We are the peacemakers, the do-gooders, the givers, the savers. We are on time, overly prepared, well read, and witty, intellectually curious, always moving. We pride ourselves on getting as little sleep as possible and thrive on self-deprivation. We drink coffee, a lot of it. We are on birth control, Prozac, and multivitamins. We are relentless, judgmental with ourselves, and forgiving to others. We never want to be as passive-aggressive as our mothers, never want to marry men as uninspired as our fathers. We are the daughters of the feminists who said, “You can be anything,” and we heard, “You have to be everything.”

I know right! She is like my idol right now x

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Follow My Blog

Mine is a scene from a game I like.

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...in-d36oonx.jpg

I LOVE yours, crdo8 I'm sorry I don't know your name :P Your dog is ADORABLE!

I love that ^^

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Follow My Blog

Hmm I fancy a change for my desktop! I have had Helena on there for weeks. . . any ideas? x

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Follow My Blog

me and my boyfriend kissing on my favorite beach in NJ.

Quote Originally Posted by KaydeeJayde View Post

Thanks! He is very ornery

My boyfriend and I. Right now we're long distance, so it's nice to log in and see his face.
    "Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up." ~Pablo Picasso

Mine changes every two hours. I have a picture of my box turtle from when she was a tiny baby (1 1/2 inches long, she's now maybe 2 1/2 inches, so still small), I have a picture of my dog in the mix, my friend's baby, Spike from Buffy, and a picture of my boyfriend, to name a few. I love all of the pictures so much that I could never choose just one!

My wedding pic with all my bridesmaids

Mines a cool picture of my piano I took... I set it down so that it was facing the keys and took it in black and white and it turned out really neat, then I went into photo-shop and edited it etc... It changes like once a month, I used to change it every day but now I'm lazy lol.

Att våga är att tappa fotfästet en stund, att inte våga är att förlora sig själv."
    "To dare is to lose your foothold for a moment, to not dare is to lose yourself."

Quote Originally Posted by KaydeeJayde View Post

Is that from Left 4 Dead 2!? I'm obsessed with that game! Swamp Fever is my favorite!

My desktop is of Dexter. He saved me when I was at my lowest with my phobia
    http://i55.tinypic.com/2ikfwvs.png

Tis from L4D2! Oh, I LOVE it! Do you play through Steam, Nataly?

I love it too! It's made me less afraid of zombies. Just extremely annoyed with them.. I play online on my xbox.

Yeah, Zombies kind of amuse me now. Except Boomers... *shudder* How do YOU deal with them? I just close my eyes and shoot blindly :P And awww, It would have been cool to have another person to play it with :P

Before my 'puter crashed, I had a wallpaper of Frodo from Lord of the Ring. The epic journeys he endures strike a chord with me since my life is also one of travels.

Now I have still a black background with my company's logo on the bottom corner!

David

Mine is my two sweet kids

Okay I changed mine last night! It is now a photo of Kat Von D from High Voltage (LA INK) Shes freaking awesome! I change mine all the time! I like to jazz it up now and then! x

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Follow My Blog

Bob Dylan back in '65... nom nom nom.

This is mine right now -- I took it around Thanksgiving in our backyard... I love birds

http://www.flickr.com/photos/15008471@N00/5212108324/

Aw, that birdie is cute!! Lovely photo!

An ATI logo. =P

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyLivin' View Post
    This is mine right now -- I took it around Thanksgiving in our backyard... I love birds

http://www.flickr.com/photos/15008471@N00/5212108324/
    Aw, good picture! Looks like you have a pretty decent camera

Quote Originally Posted by kaiilyn_23 View Post
    Mines a cool picture of my piano I took... I set it down so that it was facing the keys and took it in black and white and it turned out really neat, then I went into photo-shop and edited it etc... It changes like once a month, I used to change it every day but now I'm lazy lol.
    I love using my own photos as backgrounds and then hearing someone compliment it when you open it up. Like, "psh, this..it's nothing. took it myself" lol
    I just figured out how to change mine to my own picture, so I am stoked. I'm still making that adjustment from PC to Mac.

Mine is an anthro fox lol

You may find these links helpful!

I have L from Death Note on my desktop lol
    I'm guilty of being innocent

That is one cute bird x

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Follow My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by crd08 View Post
    Aw, good picture! Looks like you have a pretty decent camera
    Thank you -- I actually have a Canon EOS Rebel -- LOVE IT! It's one of those things I saved up for and splurged on I've loved photography for a long, long time so I wanted something I could actually do a little more with.
    *The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers.* -- M. Scott Peck