Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Post Feeling nauseated...

Im so scared.. im trying to do everything i can to take my mind off of this.. It's my stress and anxiety making me feel nauseated. I tried eating crackers and drinking water but i still feel ill. I do not want to throw up, I feel like im gonna pass out if i do Im just scared. PLease reply i just need some comforting.. sorry ]:

Default Re: Feeling nauseated...

try playing some word games on the interent.....something you really have to concentrate on.......bing.com has some that are free and easy to get to......they are even on a timer so you really have to concentrate and work fast........no room for scarey emet thoughts that way.

hope you're feeling better
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

hey, how are you? you feeling any better yet? <3
    "I aspire to be greater than my nature will allow"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey, thanks for the replies, I didnt throw up thank goodness. I was so scared though.. feeling better now but i ate dinner for the first time in a long time.. kinda scared.