Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Phenergan

Default Phenergan

I received 20 phenergan from the dentist (when I told them I wanted something for n* associated with the vicodin I knew I would not take ). I was wondering if anybody has had experience with this drug, especially while having a sv*?

Default Re: Phenergan

I've taken it for assorted things. It works great, but it puts you in a coma, which, depending on the circumstances, can be a really good thing! Not too functional for day time use though. I need about 12 hrs to sleep one of those off!!!

i agree.....it totally puts me in a coma......i usually break them into quarter pieces and take just 1/4 of a pill. they do take quite a while to work though......like i don't usually "feel" them for almost an hour after taking.......

knock wood i havent had to take any in months....
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I didn't know about them when I had an sv (wish i had have done!) but i've taken them a couple of times when i've been convinced i was going to be sick and i wasn't - obviously you never know then whether you would or wouldn't have been so hard to say if they were effective, but they certainly make you sleepy which if you are in a panic at night is nice.

Just one thing though, only take them if you are absolutely convinced you are going to be sick otherwise those 20 pills will be gone before you know it! Also if you take too many your body gets resistant then they may not work when you do really need them

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.