Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy paranoid in my own house :(

Do y'all worry about touching things in your house like I do like for example eating chips with your hands or even touching your face, I'm so sick of being afraid in my own house should I be worried about even catching it if no ones even sick in my house?

Steph

Default Re: paranoid in my own house :(

Hi Stephanie! I can see you're new to the site ~ Welcome! I see also that you've posted another thread very similar to this one entitled "please answer." There are answers on that one. In future, try not to start more than one thread with the same question as it gets confusing for those answering. Also, it takes a while for people to answer questions here. And there is a huge time difference between people in Europe and America. So hang in there! Thanks!
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: paranoid in my own house :(

Yeah, I can't touch most things in our two bathrooms, and if someone sits on the couch before me (family included) I flip the pillows and sit on the other half of the couch. o__o It would be entirely different if it was MY house, and mine alone, because I know how sanitary I am haha.