Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Scary

Unhappy Scary

So today I was at the store with my sister and I had to go to the bathroom, when I got in I heard someone next to me spitting in the toilet and someone burping, needless to say I ran out of that bathroom so fast and I am a little shooken up.

Default Re: Scary

awww that has happened to me before, too. The office I was working in this past summer, had a "public" restroom downstairs. We didnt have them in our individual offices. So...we had to use the public one.
    Anyway....I had to go sooo bad...and I walked in and saw a lady standing outside a door and 2 women inside the stall...the door was OPEN and I saw her leaning over the toilet and the other one rubbing her back. I TOOK OFF SO FAST and the lady waiting outside the stall just stared at me.,.. I DONT CARE!! I ran across the street to the local gas station to go!! HA HA
    I Hate hearing or seeing that...but you should be fine.

Poor you, it has happened to me too. I was in McDonalds toilets and heard someone come in and v* into the toilet next to mine. I literally ran out the toilets, not even washing my hands and was shaking for ages. But I was fine and you will be fine, just a bit of a shock
    Susie

Thanks guys! It took a little time to calm down but i'm fine now.

Oh man this happened to me! I was at this restaurant/bar thing and obviously I was in the restaurant part, but obviously the bathrooms are the same etc and anyway there was this insanely drunk woman who came in while I was on the toilet and v*d... IN THE SINK. I sprinted out so fast out of the restaurant. My mom was like, "What are you doing!?" It was awful. I'm glad she made it to the sink though and didn't do it on the floor!

Sorry you had to encounter that though, it's awful for anyone but obviously particularly for us emets!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Att våga är att tappa fotfästet en stund, att inte våga är att förlora sig själv."
    "To dare is to lose your foothold for a moment, to not dare is to lose yourself."