Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Aweful "time of the month"

So, I have the worst periods. I feel n* 2-3 weeks out of the month along wtih cramps, headache, and back aches. So i went on the birth control shot. Depo Provera.

This month i started to feel REALLY n* like 1.5 weeks ago for two days got my period, ive had it since and felt really n* two nights ago..i thought maybe it was ending?

Its so annoying that my worst fear is here all the time and i cant stop mother nature.
    everytime i wake up in the middle of the night feeling crappy im like ahhh its sv* but then i get my period. then i feel s* for ever...

help please

Default Re: Aweful "time of the month"

Sometimes the pain is what makes you feel sick. Taking a hot shower or bath gets rid of the cramps and pain that makes you feel sick and comforts you. A lemon or lavender fragranced body wash calms down the body and nerves so the bath will not only make you feel painless but also will calm the nerves! if your out on the go and can't take a bath, fill a water bottle with hot water and put it on your tummy to ease cramps. Hope you feel better!

I also have horrid periods. Symptoms 2-3 weeks a month.
    Honestly i too and wanting help. It's true, mother nature is mother nature.
    Taking hot baths seems to help me, but really not much else.

I'm not having a lot of pain or cramping, just n* now. I was barely bleeding yesterday, just alittle brown(sorry tmi) then it stopped, this morning i had no discharge, still felt sick. got hungry after an hour or so of being awake ate toast and ginger ale. still hungry so i ate oatmeal cookies and more ginger ale. then started to feel n* again. i got called into work for 5...and hatttteeeeee feeling n* at work. so i went to the pharmacy to ask what i can have to fix it. i think its just hormones???? idk i feel terrible. no v* but thave felt sick for days....the pharamacist said cola syrup? i took some and am now passing gas, kinda period cramps and more brownish discharge....

im really scared...

I know how you feel; I pretty much have PMS symptoms three weeks of the month. You should talk to your doctor about it, he can give you something to ease the symptoms.