Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Pregnancy...

Default Pregnancy...

First of all, hello everyone. I have been away quite a while due to broken laptops (The joys! Lol) Hope everyone is well!

Okay, so me and the OH have decided to try for our last baby to complete our family. The ONLY thing that scares me is "morning sickness" With our last 2, I had evening sickness & only felt nauseous during the day.

I Have only this fear of during the first 12 weeks of literally being housebound and panicking of going out in case I am S in public. I know it cannot be helped, just the thought grips me!

How have you ladies coped with pregnancy and the whole first trimester?

Looking forward to hearing your experiences!

Stacey

xxx

Default Re: Pregnancy...

This is a very popular topic lately. Congrats on your very brave decision haha. I've got a 3 year old so I've only been through the experience once. I didn't suffer ms* badly but when I did it was during the day and evening. I never vomited and I wore seabands like 24/7. I'm not sure if they really work but I like to think it helped. Stay away from heavy foods and eat light and snack throughout the day. You can always ask your doctor for anti emets if it becomes a problem. There is a really great mommy website called www.cafemom.com and they had hundreds of forums and groups to join for whatever you are interested in. In many ways it's similar to this forum but it's like a facebook for moms, expecting moms, grandmas ect. You should check it out. Good luck!

Default Re: Pregnancy...

I'm a little late in this conversation but I have 2 kids. a 13 yr old daughter and an 8 yr old son...When I carried my son, I was extremely nauseated for the first 4 months, but never threw up. My ex husband did though...ALOT! HAHA. I had d* during those 4 months though. I lost about 10 pounds in that time. My doctors almost hospitalized me bc of the weight loss but once it disappeared, I was fine, other than the mood swings. LOL My poor ex husband never knew if he was coming or going with me LOL
    Yahoo:Medical_assisting_mom1976
    AIM: USAFWIFE4LIFE
    Mommy of Two:
    Kayla-8/26/1997-01/29/2017 Rest In Peace, Sweet Girl! My Guardian Angel...
    Ethyn-10/28/2002