Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

View Poll Results: Do you burp to check if you're going to v*?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Frequently.

3 13.64%
  • Yes, Sometimes

7 31.82%
  • I get the urge too, but i'm too afraid

3 13.64%
  • Never

10 45.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Default Do you burp to check if you're going to v*?

Do you burp to check if you're going to V*? i tend to burp constantly to try and gauge whether im actually sick. Does anyone else do this?

Default Re: Do you burp to check if you're going to v*?

I have never considered burping to help identify if I'd be ill or not. I know in the past before I became ill I would burp...my husband burps when he is about to be ill. Are you suppose to know by the taste or something?

i have no idea lol. I just burp to see if anything starts coming up, or if how my stomach reacts.

I try not to burp when I'm feeling nauseous...because everytime I DO v*...it starts with a burp. It scares me to even try. But I think there is definitely a difference between v* burping and just plain good ole burping.
    Jennifer

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So, love the people who treat you right, forgive the ones who don't and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it! Nobody said it'd be easy, they just promised IT WOULD BE WORTH IT!"

My Emet Vlog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I sometimes do, to see whether or not something will come up OR if to see if it relieves anything.

i've never been able to burp......have plenty of times i wish i could....like when i get really bloated and miserable.......i usually hiccup if i need to burp....
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.