Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default HELLPPP! (lady issue)

I am on my last day of my period and i feel AWEFUL. i felt a little queezy this morning took pepto and felt fine fell back asleep. then felt fine all day a little off here and there. Ive been spotting all day (TMI srry) then i ate dinner had a glass of wine (at my families hosue) , i wasnt starving but ate, i havent eaten alot lately due to feeling s* with my period. (maybe my stomach is shrunken?) then i was on my way home started to feel gassy and crampy, would pass gas and felt a little better but it kept rolling in. i dont have a fever or anything, i just feel really crapy? This is my first month on the Depo shot for Birth Control. Could this be side effects? i have felt this bad before from periods.. i think? ugh freaking myself out. i hope its not a sv*

Default Re: HELLPPP! (lady issue)

Chances are it's either gas because it sounds like you haven't been eating regular. The depo shot can also make you feel "off". I took depo about a year ago and I felt not myself but after a couple days it gets better. It really seems like you could have some trapped wind though...I hope you feel better. Just try and use your best calming techniques.

like if it was a sv i would be really sick right?? like cant move etc???

its just cause of it being my last day of my period??

ooh yes, the last sv I recall having which was a year ago it came out of nowhere. My stomach felt fine and suddenly the d* started followed by nausea. I highly doubt you have a sv! You probably wouldn't have the energy to be on the computer because it takes so much out of you...literally. I think it is a mixture of your period, the shot and you should try eating regularly and start with small portion meals. Your stomach does shrink after a while of eating little and if you eat something heavy it can cause cramps and bloating discomfort. You'll be fine.

i did eat a big meal tonight...and alcohol. i feel a little better now cramps are subsiding. not as much gas. it was prob just too much all at once. indigestion gas period etc thank you so much.. you really calmed me down.... <3 xxo

Glad you're feeling better!

it must have been a lot of anxiety.. the second i read your post...i felt relieved....