Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Do You Play The Sims Game?

Are any of you fimilar with the game Sims? I play it all the time and the females who are pregnant have morning sickness. They show it. This doesn't bother me because it's a game and totally unthreatening. Does it bother any of you>

Default Re: Do You Play The Sims Game?

It doesn't bother me at all. I'm a TOTAL sims nut!!

Wow I haven't played the Sims since middle school... back when the Pets expansion came out!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Oh, I'm onto the Sims 3 now I LOVE it!

Nope, it's fine for me.
    "There is nothing to fear but fear itself."

I don't know what Sims is-can someome explain?

It's a computer game where you create little people and control their lives. I find it a little voyeuristic, but it's so much fun. You build their house, place furniture everything, and then control them from their birth to their death, if you want to.

It doesn't bother me either. For some odd reason, I kind of get excited that they v* on the computer, I think it is because of the intrigue the phobia brings.
    Susie

Quote Originally Posted by ssjj View Post
    It doesn't bother me either. For some odd reason, I kind of get excited that they v* on the computer, I think it is because of the intrigue the phobia brings.
    You're also intrigued by it too?? I thought I had a little extra dose of crazy because sometimes I'd go online and seek out vomit stuff... I just get into a rebellious sort of mood sometimes. xD
    "There is nothing to fear but fear itself."

"Haha, phobia, take THAT!"

Totally agree. Sometimes I go online and look at vomit videos and stuff, just to see if I can handle it.

Yeah! I kind of feel like maybe if I can see this, I don't REALLY have the phobia as bad as I think I do. I do feel like I'm being a bit rebellious and stepping over the line, and I kind of like to challenge myself. Haha, my rebellion is so petty compared to drugs and all that :P
    Susie

I was never into drugs or drinking, I don't smoke or anything. Vomit videos are probably my biggest rebellion too. Oh, and going to music school... :P

They can get food poisoning too if you leave food out for too long and them make them eat it. It's funny, but realistic!

Also eating dodgy food from certain places can give them FP. Sometimes I make them eat things that I know might make them ill, just to see how I'll react.

oh wow i love the Sims play it all the time! never really bothers me when they get sick unless I'm feeling a Lil ill but, still it don't bother me enough to stop playing!

Haha I LOVE the sims! I play the sims 3 all the time and yeah it doesnt bother me at all when the sims vomit on there! Its almost interesting lol

Ohh I am going to try that leaving out food thing hahaha
    Susie

I`ve never heard of sims, but it does`nt sound that entertaining, I mean, who`d want play a game that dwells on vting?

Funnily enough it doesn't bother me either, maybe the sounds a little bit, but seeing them v*. Nada.