Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I have been reading that a person is contagious after symptoms subside. I was around someone yesterday that was sick from Sunday into Monday. Is it possible to get it from her 3 days later? I was at a company meeting and at lunchtime I touched some of the same things that she did. (Sounds crazy huh?) She was not showing any signs of discomfort. She felt great. She ate a lot too!

Do you think I came in contact with it?
    HELP...I am freaking out!

Im sure you will be fine just keep your hands clean. Most likely, just being around a person that was sick or is sick is not going to get you sick. Think about how many people you have been around that were sick and you never got sick.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

True. I need to stop reading. That is big problem for me. Just reading that makes me wonder now...did I keep my hands clean enough. I hope.

I am worried about my family--my mom got sick Monday night and was ill w/diarrhea Tuesday and I am not sure about Wed. she still wasn't eating or drinking Wed. because she she felt dizzy and amost passed out from being weak and dehydrated Wed. afternoon then she came over here Wed. evening and stayed for about 1/2 an hour around my kids!!

I would assume that if you kids are going to get this that it would be today 1/15 or Sunday...good luck to you!