Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Scared..

Default Scared..

This is pathetic and the third post ive done today within 3 hours..

But im having a panic attack to the point where i can barely type i feel so n*

I go to school then out with my mom and im always txting and touching my phone but dont eat until i wash my hands...but i forgot!!

I just got done texting and was hungry so i reached over and ate some crackers without washing my hands...and my phone has been touching a million surfaces today...

Default Re: Scared..

You will be ok.....I know its scary but KNOW you will be ok, I never saw this post till now- sorry wasn't able to help earlier

Default Re: Scared..

First of all - you are NOT pathetic for posting! Thats what we're here for and we all have our bad days

You will be fine! I know its hard to take a word from strangers.. but the chances are very low that you will catch anything from that! Its not like you were sucking on your fingers or anything :P it was small contact! Take extra vitamin c to boost your immune system if your still worried