Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

So far, Ive been woken up at 8:30am (ridiculous hour) cuz a surveyor was comin round, cuz roys on about sellin the flats (my precious home!!!)

had a f***in HOUR interview at the job centre, (n ive already spent at least a hour n a half on the fone to them) just to find out that theres no work here (i knew that already) n Im wonderin whether I can claim income support for a while instead on the basis of emet n mild agrophobia? does anyone do that?

hmm. n then I spent all afternoon being bored- I hate doing nothin, n I particularly hate doin nothin alone, n all my usually unemployed friends were off workin on this rush decorating job.

n now Im sittin here cuz I feel to s*** to go out n get drunk to celebrate.. being old !! :'( Im not a teenager nemore!! n I think Im comin down with Jays flu, Im cold but my forehead feels hot.. I dont own a thermometer lol... n my head hurts.. but that could be a side effect of 8am. n my throats full of revolting mucus. n Ive been sittin on the sofa eating candy n feelin sorry for myself most of the day, Trace brought me a chocloate bunny

its your birthday?!??!! well why didnt u say?!?!!?!

sorry to hear u feel lke that.....

hope ur next yr of life is kinder to you...

Jen xxxxxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

hey!! Happy Birthday!! Sorry it hasnt gone so well..as we get older they dont seem to be as fun or exciting..but they are still way cool!

Try and enjoy what you have left of the day!!
    And now I\'m glad I didn\'t know
    The way it all would end the way it all would go
    Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain
    But I\'d of had to miss the dance
    Garth Brooks

Haha wow, purdy sign, thankies Jen. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Heh, I got a chocolate bunny too, so its not all bad

LOL Chocolate Bunnies rock..you are right..it aint all bad!
    And now I\'m glad I didn\'t know
    The way it all would end the way it all would go
    Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain
    But I\'d of had to miss the dance
    Garth Brooks

I got a manky cold too. But on your birthday is worse. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <font color=BLUE>I LOVE TO LAUGH!</font>

Happy Birthday Eternity!
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

Happy Birthday!!! Have a great one, and enjoy that chocolate bunny!!!

So did you eat it ears first, or paws first? [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    So take a deep breath and count back from ten, and maybe you\'ll be all right.

-Liz Phair

aww bless ya!

happy birthday!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    <center>+ Sammeh +

</center>

Happy Birthday! I hope it's going better for you now. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Sorry your birthday didn't go as you wanted it to! [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]I really hope that this year will be good for you and that your next birthday will be more eventful![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

God Bless!
    ISAIAH 41:10

It got.. much much worse. But at least it took my mind of feeling sick. Thats always good.

Sorry this is late: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Hopefully next year's birthday will be better for you![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Happy Belated Birthday Eternity!!

Sorry to hear it wasn't a very happy one, though!!! [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]I also hope next year's is very different!!

*~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

If it makes you feel any better my birthday was lousy
    this year. Very sad event on my birthday and best friends relationship
    crisis the day before. Not the best! I have decided to be like
    the queen and have 2 this year![img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]</font>
    Rachel

Laughing is good exercise, it\'s like jogging on the inside!!!