For me it all started when I was in third grade. I had 4 incidents that year with vomit. This kid one day told the teacher he didnt feel good and she gave him the trash can and then he kept on sticking his face in the trash can and for some reason i just started panicking and just hearing him would scare me. Second incident was when a boy said he didnt feel good so to avoid seeing it or hearing him i asked to go to the bathroom. I figured that by the time i went back the whole ordeal would have been done but boy was i wrong! i went back to class and went to the sink to get a drink and there was pink vomit all over. I was so disgusted i felt traumatized. the third incident was in the cafeteria and while i was going in line i missed the vomit that was on the floor and stepped in it i felt so paranoid just knowing that i had vomit on my shoes and lets just say i didnt wear those shoes for a very long time! and finally the fourth incident was I was doing a presentation of my project and in the middle of it this kid who was right infront of me threw up all over the desk and the floor and he ran to the sink and to get away from him i hid behind some bookshelves because i was so traumatized i couldnt even finish my presentation. That year was just awful for me and since then i've been terrified of vomit