Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default back to black. Help.

Hey, I have no idea if I am posting in the right place, I'm sorry if I am not.

I haven't visited this website for a while, the past year had been the best since I suffered from this phobia.

Me and my boyfriend had broken up a few monthes ago and we were finally making things right again since January and this fabulous phobia decided to ruin my life once again. Yesteday I spent the afternoon with a friend (I nevr had friends and this friendship between me and this girl was doing great). We spent the afternoon eating chocolate cookies and playing guitar, she had dinner here, at my parent's and then I took her home. One hour ago she said she had v. in the morning and everything fell apart as you can imagine. I SHARE COOKIES WITH HER and I am 50% I had drunk from her water, I called my boyfriend and asked him to spend the night in his place to calm down, he said no, because of his university exams and we had this huge fight because I really needed him and he said I was being selfish and now I'm all by myself, nobody, my sister is making fun of me, I am panbicking I lost my boyfriend and I have no idea if I am gonna be like her in a few hours or tomorrow..

She said she was already ok, I dont think it could be a sv, anyway, someone can help me? it wasn't food poisening, she ate here, but she is already feeling ok..what could it be? can I catch any virus from her?

Heeelp :s I'm sorry for this HUGE text ...

Default Re: back to black. Help.

I think you'll be fine, as far as I know you can only catch sv* if you actually come into contact with someone who has v* and hasn't washed their hands or anything like that. If she wasn't having any symptoms when you were with her you're fine!

I know EXACTLY how you feel. I was having such a great year last year and the first month of this year, but I just had such a huge setback and it really throws me off. I know how hard it is to have to deal with this phobia and I wish you all the best.

I'm so sorry that happened! I know how you feel, I'd actually gotten to the point where I'd dropped out of college to deal with the anxiety. This is my first semester back and last night I got food poisoning.

Chances are she probably ingested something off of her own hands that made her sick and maybe it happened before she even got to your house. Unless you came into contact with the virus itself (ie: Poop or V*) You'll be just fine, it isn't spread through saliva, but if it makes you feel better go to the store and get a bottle of Emetrol. Like I said, I got food poisoning last night and it stopped the N* and I didn't V*.
    Umm excuse me emet, this is MY life and YOU don't belong here, back the hell off. <--my new attitude.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thank you, both of you. It's good to hear that I can't catch the virus if I dont have any contact with the v or d.
    I'm trying to calm down, maybe I'll try to have dinner as well. I don't know what's going on, suddenly everyone's sick around me -.-

Anyway, thank you for your worlds of support

musicXfashionXsugar, I'm glad you re feeling better, good luck to your studies!!

Thank you! I hope you're feeling better soon. This phobia can be so brutal.
    Umm excuse me emet, this is MY life and YOU don't belong here, back the hell off. <--my new attitude.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.