Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Anybody here??

Is anybody here? please answer i'm freaking out [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]

i dont know wha't swrong wiht me...its 20 after three in the morning...tomorrow i my first day back to class after a month long break and i think i'm a little nervous to start classes...but i just woke up with a start and a tummy ache..
    everything seems so awful right now.........i'm sur eyou guys can imagine..its the middleof the night and i'm all alone...it just feels like IT is upon me... [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]
    anybody here?
    DO IT TREMBLING IF YOU MUST,
    BUT DO IT!! -unknown

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. -dr wayne dyer

I am here!!! How are you doing?? Just try to not think about the worst. Could it be gas? What kind of pain is it? It could be your nerves from having to go back to school too.....try and relax ok???? [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] Charlotte
    Spring is here!

thank you so much..i'm sure that's what it is...

plus, i have put a lot of pride lately into being able to live in a dorm...with my friends and all their germs here at school..well today was move in day
    and my roommate didn't move back in...her away message on aol instant messenger said "sick...too sick".

so she didn't come back..i sent her message after message and she didn't answer...
    what is she comes back tomorrow before i get out of class and gets her germs all over everything before i can move my stuff out for a week or so?

also, i feel bad b/c just b/c she is sick i am looking at her like an alien and hoping she won't come back for a few days. [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

so it is nerves and guilt

thank you so much for your reply i feel so much better just knowing someone else is awake..thank you [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    -megan
    BUT DO IT!! -unknown

Oh your welcome! I know exactly how you are feeling...I have been through that sort of thing before. It sounds like nerves; maybe a bit of IBS??

You know, if she does come back and touches everything, YOU just need to remember one thing; you can always spray down the things with lysol, keep your hands clean, don't touch your face, and maybe you can just stay away for a while?? Try not to worry too much...maybe she isn't "stomach sick". [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] Charlotte
    Spring is here!

thanks for talking..i think i'll try to go to sleep now..

thank you so much
    i'll talk to you tomorrow Charlotte
    [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    -megan
    BUT DO IT!! -unknown

I am hoping that you get some sleep, and try not to worry too much! I know it is hard to do. I myself am going to try and get some sleep. (bad insomnia!! lol) Feel better, and I am sure things will turn out ok. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] Charlotte
    Spring is here!