Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default massachusetts/rhode island emetophobes!

hi! i'm christina and i'm new to the site, though i've had the phobia for almost 20 years.

i'm wondering if anyone in my area has had any success with any therapists or treatments. i need to start living my life!

reply to this or send a message!
    thank you all so much!

Default Re: massachusetts/rhode island emetophobes!

I live in NH and I had hypnotherapy which completely turned my emet around. However, I was living in Ohio when I get the therapy done :/

I'm sure there are good therapists around though!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

oh wow! congrats! i hope someday that will happen for me too.

i've been looking and so far no dice. you'd think with boston being an epicenter for medicine, there'd be something!

thank you for writing back though!

Depending on the type of therapy you are looking for, I'm sure you can find something good and local. I know Mass has a TON of very gifted Spiritualists who specialize in hypnosis and therapy, but I am not sure if that is what you're looking for. Targeting exactly the help you need is the tricky part, but I'm sure we can find somebody for you!

You may find these links helpful!