Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Dettol spray?

Was just wondering if anyone has tried this new product "dettol disinfectant spray" Its advertised on TV and it kills 99.9% of germs within 30seconds ,this is for colds,tummy bugs and all bacterial infections,u spray it on phones etc......has anyone tried it,I'm not sure if its just a UK thing or if its worldwide!!!!!! If someone has, is it good?

thanks Vicky x

Hi

i use it, it smells really nice but i dont know how effective it is really as dont how often i would have been ill if hadn't used it.

i use it on door handles, toilet flush etc.

even if it doesnt work scientifically it gives me peace of mind so it works fo me

sorry i wasnt more help

Where can you get this? I have never heard of it!

Hi i think Dettol is a UK thing, from the sounds of other posts it seems to be like it might be the equivalent to the lysol spray in the US, but im not sure

I swear by Dettol spray! I use it everywhere!!! Its fab stuff, and its proven to kill the germs that cause tummy bugs. Its great stuff. I'm at uni, and hate sharing a ktichen, so before I cook, I clean all the worktops with Dettol Surface cleaner, and then I spray all the dorr handles, oven knobs etc with the spray!
    \"You are beautiful, no matter what they say \"
    \"Too many Years, fighting back tears, why can\'t the past just die? Try to forgive, teach me to live, give me the strength to try\"