Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: New here

Default New here

I am so glad to have found this forum. I honestly did not know this was a recognized problem. I have been this way since I was a young child. This time of year is the worst for me because it seems the "virus" is always going around and my kids always seem to get it. So I spend 2-3 months in terror, unable to sleep, paranoid about them getting sick and even contemplating keeping them home from school till April. Sometimes my husband loses patience with me and I am in awe of how unaffected he is when the kids are sick. He just deals with it while I am a quivering mess. I also feel sick a lot when I am worried about it and probably keep Tums in business. I would give anything for there to be a cure for SV, forget the common cold!!!!

Default Re: New here

Hey, and welcome! You'll find heaps of support here as well as caring, understanding people.

Your poor kids, always being sick, you're really brave to have kids in the first place. I admire anyone with emet that has the strength to have children!

Anyways, welcome again, and if you need anything, feel free to PM me!

Default Re: New here

welcome to the forum......hope you'll find some help and comfort here from some of the emet moms.....i never had kids.......

i agree with forget the common cold .......cure the noro....lol
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.