Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Music helps!!

Default Music helps!!

Whenever i start to get into an emet panic episode, i found that playing the piano and or violin helps calm me down! So does listening to music like Emily Bear's songs. Shes a pianist and shes only nine! Her music calms me the most!

Default Re: Music helps!!

Music definitely helps me too! I enjoy listening to New Age to calm my body and my mind.
    Last edited by asianeko; 02-18-2011 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Spelling

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I always play the piano or my guitar when I'm feeling anxious, always takes my mind off of it. Listening to music doesn't help me as much, I usually think when I'm listening to music so it makes me think even more, but when I'm physically playing music it always helps!

Att våga är att tappa fotfästet en stund, att inte våga är att förlora sig själv."
    "To dare is to lose your foothold for a moment, to not dare is to lose yourself."

Emily Bear is PHENOMENAL! I love her so much! I sing. I literally can't have a panic attack while I'm singing because I'm breathing correctly, so it's impossible. So, I either sing, play clarinet, or piano, or I listen to music. Blue October is my panic music