Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Singers?

Default Singers?

So there were a few singers on here, so I thought I'd start this thread so that we can maybe share videos and stuff to hear each other, because I love hearing other singers, and Asianeko mentioned the same thing So here we are.

I have a couple of videos to share of me singing. Most of them are shaky because they're recorded on my mac built in mic, in my bathroom, so excuse the terrible quality!

Oh, the ones labelled as old are from before I started uni, so my voice isn't as nicely developed as I feel it is now. Any feedback would be awesome

Goodnight My Someone - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MLdLTXFYe8
    Moonfall - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgIxXZ8lJx8
    Summertime - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSBlodL2lx8
    (Old)Sun and Moon - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu-vU7jd43k
    (Old)Angels Would Fall - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9D4dXr2qZc
    (Old)They Weren't There - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A4JZh-8yCw
    (VERY old) Forgive Me - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS8zbcYv_GI

Default Re: Singers?

Ahhh I love Sun and Moon! You sound so pretty! I'll link you straight to my music gallery on FurAffinity since I linked individual songs on the X-Factor thread.
    http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/asianeko/

Everything in the gallery labelled Asianeko is done by me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Aw thank you! I'll definitely have a listen I LOVE hearing what other people sound like

arghhh I have nothing online that I did with my own band, only electronic projects. My voice is too much worked on there, doesn't really sound like me.

With my band I do almost exclusively jazz and blues.

You guys both sound awesome!! <3

I have a youtube, but I took all my vids off, I might make some more

Oh wow! I'm so happy there are singers on the forum!

I'm in a silly, Flight of the Conchords style band with my cousin and have been since like 2007. I sing musical theatre/pop diva type stuff when I'm solo. The styles are so different really but I love it. It's great fun.

The comedy band is called Kut Kut and we do covers and our own songs. We started out as a fake emo band lol. We have produced our own little album but obv as its a hobby band we didn't produce it seriously. We have a myspace but its pretty terrible as we recorded half of the tracks on my phone at the time. We are working on our next project together at the moment but it wont be done for a while.

I will find some of the better tracks and get them uploaded to youtube and link them or something. I have been listening to all of you and you guys are fab, honestly. It's brilliant! Glad you decided to do the X-Factor auditions Asianeko!

This next bit sounds really weird I expect, but as part of my therapy I wrote a song about v* for Kut Kut so while it was graphic and hard to write I actually started finding singing it funny and found it easier to talk about v* lol. The song about v* is only a vid on my fb page and not anywhere else so I wont ever link it here. I don't think many people would enjoy it!

Can't wait to hear/see more of you guys. Will try and post some of Kut Kuts stuff soon.

x

Lightbulb Re: Singers?

Totally forgot that I have a stupid hand drawn video up on youtube for our cover of Busted's "Crashed the Wedding"

Back when we did this we always did things in one take, recorded on my phone with just an acoustic guitar and our voices so please forgive the sound quality. Our new project will be done more professionally but is taking longer as the other half of Kut Kut is away at Uni.

I am the main singer btw so feel free to critique if you like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7b5NuR8Qs4

You guys are incredible! I love listening to them!
    Susie

Myinah, your songs are hilarious! Loving it!

I just recorded a new one today, feel free to check it out.
    Hallelujah
    Last edited by asianeko; 02-28-2011 at 09:58 PM.

Asianeko, me and my friend are singing along to you singing Hallelujah right now You sound lovely!

Cool Re: Singers?

Quote Originally Posted by KaydeeJayde View Post
    Asianeko, me and my friend are singing along to you singing Hallelujah right now You sound lovely!
    Awwwww thank you!!!

http://www.youtube.com/elisabethfly

My (Short) cover of Ave Maria.

Quote Originally Posted by asianeko View Post
    Myinah, your songs are hilarious! Loving it!

I just recorded a new one today, feel free to check it out.
    Hallelujah
    Woah! I got chill bumps when i listened to this! You are FANTASTIC! :-))
    Make me whole again....

Wow Lacey!! That's awesome! I can't wait to hear more from you!!!

Edit: Sorry didn't see the post above mine Thank you so much Tricia!
    Last edited by asianeko; 03-24-2011 at 04:30 PM.

And KaydeeJayde,,I just listened to you and you are awesome! You have a very pretty voice! You guys are gonna be stars one day!:-)
    Make me whole again....

Awww, thanks Tricia!

Guys, I got into the show I auditioned for a while back, Beauty and the Beast. I worked SO hard, and I so wanted to be Belle, but I'm instead the Wardrobe. I can't say I'm not crushed, but I'm going to make the most of it. I think they might have chosen me for that part because I'm the only one in the company who can sing opera. 'There's no such thing as small parts, only small actors'... I just have to keep remembering that.

You guys up to anything singing-wise?

Awww, thanks Tricia!

Guys, I got into the show I auditioned for a while back, Beauty and the Beast. I worked SO hard, and I so wanted to be Belle, but I'm instead the Wardrobe. I can't say I'm not crushed, but I'm going to make the most of it. I think they might have chosen me for that part because I'm the only one in the company who can sing opera. 'There's no such thing as small parts, only small actors'... I just have to keep remembering that.

You guys up to anything singing-wise?
    Grats that is SO AWESOME! I think that will be a super fun role. I'm currently getting ready for X-Factor auditions.

Hehe, thanks!

Oohhh! I hope it all goes well! How go the preparations? When are the auditions? Keep us posted?

Hehe, thanks!

Oohhh! I hope it all goes well! How go the preparations? When are the auditions? Keep us posted?
    Auditions are April 14. I have three tentative songs picked out.
    They are as follows (the titles are links):
    Hallelujah
    Part Of Your World
    Genetic Emancipation
    Last edited by asianeko; 03-25-2011 at 05:36 PM.

Sounds good I really hope you do well It'd be great seeing someone I know (well... online :P) on TV on a show like that!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijsjvoWy1hY Here is the link to my Youtube channel,,Its me singing Miranda Lambert/More Like Her..Sorry if the quality is crappy but i just recorded myself with my digital camera and did karaoke so it may be a little muffled..Also,i was very nervous having the camera staring at me so, i faced it away,,Its me though,i promise! I will put more up soon and i will face the camera next time..Please listen and i want HONEST opinions!! :-))
    Last edited by triciamassey; 04-14-2011 at 09:28 AM.
    Make me whole again....