Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

never posted here but read everyone's posts all the time. I have had this phobia since I can remember, it is so comforting to know I am not alone) My husband did "it" last night. He did not eat much at dinner, then he drove my son to religion class and it happened on the way home. He also had an accident in his pants. I called him this morning (He went to work....OMG!!!!) and he said he did not v** again, but still has it from the other end. After talking to several people here at work I come to find out lots of people have had it or just recently had it. God I hate this time of year, I wish I could just be reassured that I won't get it. I would do just about anything to not v**. Nice to meet you all, Pam

Welcome to the site, and I'm sorry about your husband being sick. Keep your hands washed and all that good stuff.

He should've stayed home from work, esp. since he's still got diarhea!! Eww!!

In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

Bleach [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]It is my security weapon. It has worked in my house 3 out of the 4 times we have had it at my house. I clean bathrooms, light switches and pour a cap full into the dish washer. Also making sure each family member has their own towel...Oh... Also isolation during the recovery time.
    Nice to meet you..welcome and hope to hear from you when everyone in your family is healthy!

Hey dont worry, you will be fine as long as you keep your hands clean with a good antibacterial and away from your face. Teach your kids how to wash thier hands properlly and encourage them to keep it up

dont go to extremes like i did last week, it actually made me more worried about getting sick:

my little brother was v* badly so i took some bottles of drink, my laptop, hand sanitiserand some thick brown celotape up to my room. I closed the door then selotaped it shut all the way round to seal it, then opened my window to let fresh air in. I then went crazy cleaning everything. I was ready to stay in there for the log haul! how stupid did i feel when my mum came home and realised what i had done, laughed at me and told me he had food poisoning because he didnt reheat chicken!