So after school, Me and my friend Mel walked to Bravo's to have lunch. (Bravo's is sooo delicious!!!! i love their pasta and deserts! I'm not sure if they only have Bravo's in Hawaii but not too sure) I felt like pigging out because al the times i starved myself due to the fear of vomitting. I though hey, maybe it won't be so bad! So i ate 1 slice of pizza, 7 garlic balls and 2 glasses of rootbeer.. I don't know how i managed to fit it but afterwords i swear... i thought i was going to be sick walking back home D; It's been about 3 hours now and i feel like i'm severely indigested and i'm sooo nauseasted.. i still feel bloated and like the food hasn't gone out of the stomach to the digestive tract. I'm scared for my life i might be sick today.. I feel soooo nauseated it's gross im trying to drink water but i feel like i'm going to gag please help someone! I have no time to go out for any medicine or anything like that, does indigestion just pass on it's own by time? if so, how much longer?? im so scared... pleaseee help!!! Also, will it begone by atleast 12:00AM??

EDIT: i feel like all the food is just sitting in my stomach!!! IT'S SO GROSS IM TERRIFIED D; I WANNA CRY OUT OF STRESS/FEAR NOW.
I'm never ever going to eat bravo's after this ever again...