Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Suggestions

Ok people, whilst i'm here site building i may as well take your suggestions, after all, its your site too! So please, suggest....
    IES Admin

well everything looks great, only for some reason when I had to do the account activation thing, since my other username seems to have stopped working, the url for it was wrong.

http://www.emetophobia.org/forum/forum/activate.asp?ID=.......

that wasn't working and I tried many times, so on a hunch I removed the second "/forum", then it worked.

I can't think of anything right now... maybe because its 2 am in the morning and iM on too much cold medication[img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]

~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

The Story game is already here, its located in the Games Section, someone needs to start it thought [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    IES Admin

i think we should put a chat room on here [img]smileys/smilies_39.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_32.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    ..:.*Natalie*.:..

\"My strength is in my honosty\"~Fiona Apple

yeh a chat room would be great. Especially as we can see if anyone is online now. The last chatroom didnt really work casue we never knew if anyone would be online

Chat room Would be wonderful

Other than that i dont know, everything looks so cool,and just finding my way around here!
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

It would be nice if you could browse the film list, rather than having to search for films.

Coz then you can just see which ones to avoid which you hadn't thought of yet!

Leila