Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy Contagious Question; new here

Hi everyone, I'm new here and am in need of advice...
    So Sunday night my boyfriend's best friend was s*all night and v* several times. Monday afternoon my boyfriend hung out with his friend, even though he was s* the night before! It's Thursday now and my boyfriend has not gotten sick from his friend, but the friend is over at my boyfriend's house right now and I'm afraid of catching something Do you think my boyfriend will get sick from his friend and I will as well? I'm not sure if it was even a sv* and don't you think my boyfriend would have contracted something by now? Any feedback is helpful! Thank you!!

Default Re: Contagious Question; new here

I'm so horribly depressed, I feel utterly alone.

Aw, I'm sorry you're feeling so horrible. Sending huge hugs your way.

As for whether you can catch it, I think it would have happened by now. I can't be certain though, I'm not great with working out that kind of thing, but I think you're fine, try not to put your hands in your mouth or anything for the meantime though if you're worried.

It's 3 am where I am right now. I woke with a start at 2:30 and am in the midst of a panic attack I feel queasy but I thinks it's from hyperventilating. I want to talk to someone

Thank you for the concern, it means alot