Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default I've Had A Stomach Virus Three Times!

My 4 kids and my husband and I have had this weird stomach virus/sinus cold three times and it won't go away!! We keep catching the same thing over and over and quite honestly I feel like walking out of here until everyone is better. I've never been so traumatized in my life I don't know why it is we keep catching it. Maybe a different strain? My son keeps coming home with it from Kindergarten. The first time I v** and so did my kids and the other two times I didn't but had n** and one of my kids did. The problem is because we're on a sceptic system and I can't use any bleach whatsoever or it could ruin the sceptic tank!! How do I kill the germs?? Everytime we feel like we're getting better I start to panic and think it's coming back. Everyone on my Facebook seems to have the same thing too and some have reported they're on their third round from it. How do I get rid of this. HELP!!!

Default Re: I've Had A Stomach Virus Three Times!

You can use bleach, just don't flush it down the toilet! Just make an appropriately diluted bleach solution in a spray bottle, and spray/wipe down surfaces with paper towels (or rags) and throw away the paper towels (or wash the rags in hot water).
    "I'm not supposed to be like this, but it's okay" -- The Wrong Child, R.E.M.

Bleach is fine, just don't flush huge amounts of it down the toilet at once. Bleach everything else like mad though, from the flushing device to the toilet seat to the bleach bottle. Get the doorknobs and light switches, none of that goes into the tank.

My mom always used bleach in ours and it was fine. I would go to the doctor if you guys get it again. It could be an infection. My mom had the same thing happen to her and needed aantibiotics to get rid of it.