Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: feeling gross

So yeah,I feel really gross at the moment. I've been eating all day long, and I will admit that it isn't the healthiest of things.

I had about 10-15 chocolate chip cookies throughout the day, a cup of those instant noodle type things,a small bowl of icecream, two hotdogs with cheese and kettchup, an egg, pop, a pork chop and cream corn. Last I ate was about an 1-1/2 hour ago.

I feel kinda nauseous and I'm SO damn bloated. I just got out of the bath and I have chills in my legs. I have heartburn. I feel like total crap. Tomorrow, for sure, I'm going to start eating healthier.

I've gained about 3 pounds in a matter of 3 days. Its like 1-1/2 - 2 weeks until my period and this is the time when I start eating uncontrollably. I feel so gross. I've eaten entirely too much food. My mom just went to the store on Wednesday and I've already eaten almost everything she bought. *sigh*

I hope I dont end up eating myself v sick on day. Im going to go pop a rolaid and hope for the best. I'll see you all later.
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

Honestly, I dont know anyone who wouldnt feel sick after what you ate. You need to start eating better for yourself and for your emet.

I doubt you will throwup but i would guarantee indigestion and posisbly the runs from all this fat and sugar.

Try to make better choices... I'm about to start my period too and I am eating really bad too, but when i feel the urge to eat a whole cow I drink a huge glass of water and then something healty like an apple or something.

You will feel better if you treat your body better.

Lauren

I don't know how many times I've told you how terrible you eat... like auggiedoggie said, you can almost expect to feel like crap after eating that way. Honey, I cannot stress enough how important it is to have a good diet. If you're truely tired of worrying about feeling crappy when eating crappy, then you NEED to eat better. You will feel so much better when you start drinking lots of water and eating healthy. I promise!!

xoxo

Allie
    **No one knows what it\'s like behind my green eyes.**

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is it just about that time of the month? I do that around that time, for about a week before.

Wow, you're eating like me!!! I'm pregnant, though, and when I eat hot dogs, I have to have chili and cheese on them hahaha!! I ate alot today too, I'm afraid of how I'm going to feel come midnight tonight!!

Its hard to control your hunger impulses around that time of the month...I hope you feel better and dont worry, you will not V...you are just really really full and need to digest. Drink tons of water to flush it out of your system tomorrow..