Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I did last night, it was horrid (not graphic at all, humerous, read on!)

Last night my parents went to Market BBQ, which is a ribs place, they brought two ribs home and asked if I wanted them, I don't like them at all and said no thanks, so my dad scraped the meat off and gave the meat to our dog.

Well last night I was laying in bed just falling asleep and all of the sudden felt really nauseous, and realized why. My dog farted and it smelled so horrid I felt nauseous. I kicked her out of my room, but did nothing for the nausea, I felt horrible for a while, and finally took some compazine and was able to fall asleep after that. I felt fine this morning.Edited by: ChippedAway

Oh...that is funny...not that you felt nauseous, but what it was from. My mother owns a basset hound and I can attest to her infamous "room clearing" talents, which are usually followed by the blank stare as if to say, "was that me?"
    msn IM: Abbey_Normal

Actually just yesterday at work, we built an extention to the building and they had poured the cement floors and were sealing it when all of a sudden, very lightly, we started smelling black marker. The smell got stronger and stronger until we were covering our faces with our scarfs and it still wasn't keeping the smell out, anyways they let me go home because I just couldn't take it anymore, and the rest left soon after. One of the girls eyes were bloodshot red, it was horrible. While driving home I started feeling really hot and then I started feeling nauseous. I had to calm down because I was driving, but I made it home and just lied down until the feeling passed!!! LOL

Strangely enough, just the other day I was baking chocolate peanut butter cookies, and the smell really got to me. (But that is probably cuz I'm allergic to chocolate and it makes me v**t.) Maybe next time I'll stick to ginger snaps.

Anna

The smell of eggs,someone who has bad gas, and the smell from a latex glove totally turns my stomach and runs me in a panic. Thank god the dentist doesn't use latex!

the smell of tripe make me feel sick. my mum feeds it to my dog and somedays she forgets to get the next days worth out of the freezer so she has to defrost it in the microwave and it smells so bad!

my dad smokes and the smell and fumes make me feel sick and dizzy and gives me headaches. The smell of cigars is worse, it gives me migranes too

The smell of perfumeand markers. Also the smell of these fish snacksthat my sister eats. ick.
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>

I used to clean the toilets every morning in a pub i used to work in[img]smileys/smilies_30.gif[/img]

A few weeks ago, my Science teacher asked me and this other boy to clean out the lost and found, since we arrived early to class, and it was right next to his classroom. There had been a bit of a foul smell around it for the past while, but it wasn't unbearable. When we got to the plastic box that had all the lunchboxes in it... There was something in one of those lunchboxes (we couldn't tell what it was) but it must had been there for ages! I nearly gagged, and felt icky all morning.
    -Anna

LOL! I have wanted to barf from smelly toots too. The smell od mold and fungi do it for me. Yuk!!
    <font color=RED><font size=\"4\"> FALSE EVIDENCE APPEARING REAL----fear</font>

Somtimes I think my nose is more sensitive because I can't hear very well ( I was born deaf in one ear) they say when one sence is off or not good the others are stronger to compensate.

the only smell that ames me feel sick is when Im havign an IBS and Im havind D lol. I have to spray spray spray.

the funny thing is, I was at the pub last night and everyone was dancing, when all of a suddne everyone was like, ewww, I smell puke. syer enough this horriblle warm puke smell hit me. I didn't really care. I just kept on dancin! didnt bother me in the least. I was more occupied by keeping the men away hehe.
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

smells that bug me:
    fish
    crab
    vo**t
    sweaty pits
    any food cooking in the morning

LOL!!....I'm not laughing at you, but I am laughing about the dog fart!! LOLOL!!! ICK! I will tell ya, that "Scent Stories" works like a dream for those types of things! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] Charlotte

Spring is here!

i know what does send my stomach lurching, the smell of manure..
    my cat will wander through fields near our house during the day..and when he returns he brings in a waft of something they've been spreading down.
    Ahh, it's disgusting.
    is anyone familar with a "damp dishcloth" type smell?? if you have, you'll never forget it..it's revolting