Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

View Poll Results: Do you believe in ghosts?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • I do believe.

13 39.39%
  • They do not exist.

2 6.06%
  • Undecided.

15 45.45%
  • I have seen one!

3 9.09%

I believe in ghosts. I have never seen one, but would like to. What about the rest of the forum?
    <font color=RED><font size=\"4\"> FALSE EVIDENCE APPEARING REAL----fear</font>

Never seen one...never had a "supernatural" experience, but...I am like Mulder from the X-files...I want to believe, but until it can be proven, I tend to be skeptical.
    It\'s all right to have butterflies in your stomach. Just get them to fly in formation.

I work at a Convalescent hospital... and I swear I see things out of the corner of my eyes all the time... then have to do a double take. So I'm almost certain they exist.

xoxo

Allie
    **No one knows what it\'s like behind my green eyes.**

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My uncle cleans the church that he is president of and he saw a ghost one day. He said he was fixing an electrical outlet and everything got cold and he sawa ghost in front of him, which was a man,pointing in the direction of the sanctuary.

I was down there one night with my cousin while his dad cleaned the church and we were in this gymnasium type looking room and on stage there was a piano. I swear that I heard noises coming from that stage. That night is horror for me because I v-ed in the middle of the night that night.

My cousin also told me a story about that church. A new minister took over and SUPPOSEDLY (my cousin tends to exaggerate) the minister had to bless the church anddo other crapto get the ghosts to leave.

Dont know if thats true, but the incident with my uncle definitely is.

So I SOOO believe.Edited by: mystikal star
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

I believe in spirits but I don't believe in the stereotypical ghost (aka white sheet). I think the idea of a ghost wearing a white sheet in the middle of the night is farfetched.
    ISAIAH 41:10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i dont know if i believe, but *gets embarassed* i sleep with the light on bcos i have an actual fear of them! readin those posts now im terrified goin to bed! haha silly me xxxx
    \'I know it aint easy, but thats okay because we\'re hopeful....\' - Faith Evans

im not sure, im quite science minded so i would be inclinded to say no, however i have had some odd experiences.

a close freind of mine died 2 years ago at the age of 17 of sudden adult death syndrome. he used to work at the restaurant i work at now and was a big joker and very popular. at night when the restaurant is being closed, after all the customers have left, lots of jobs have to be done, and the restaurant is very eerie and quiet. Odd things including the music suddenly going very loud, thing moving, falling of shelves, things like the coffer machine and ice cream machine operate on thier own at random. no one knows if its true or not, but we all joke about how its just dean playing jokes on us.

RIP dean Rhodes

You see, I am also fairly agnostic as well, which is why I voted undecided. I am a very fact-based person. But I still think that the possibility is there.

xoxo

Allie
    **No one knows what it\'s like behind my green eyes.**

Hmm. I'm sort of undecided, but I kind of believe there is ghosts. When I was four, I was at my grandma's house in the summer, and when I was at home alone for a bit, while she was at the store, the phone rang and this voice (whom I'm pretty sure, now, belonged to my grandma, but I was four then...) Anyways, the voice said that it loved to kill little girls, and it would be coming after me that night. I sat on the stairs and cried all evening :P Heh, and then again when I was eight, I checked this book all about ghosts and supernaturalness out of the school library, and read it on the bus ride home. After getting off the bus, I was too scared to walk home, because I thought a werewolf would coming running out of the forest, and spirits were hiding in the trees. Also, about a year and a half ago, at the camp that I go to, there was this girl who was about two years older than me. She claimed she could see all sorts of spirits, and ghosts. She told us her encounters with them for hours! I'm not sure if she was lying or not. She was an interesting girl.
    -Anna

Undecided, If i think about it too much i know i'm gonna get scared since i sleep in my own room now. (Used to sleep in same room as my sister) haha...i'll get scared and have to sleep with my parents again..! [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]So i dont like to think about it. ...I hate closets, basements and atticstoo. I know random but ghost remind me of them.
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>

I do believe in ghosts and spirits. I haven't seen one granted, but I believe in the paranormal and things like that. I findall of that veryinteresting actually. I have a book about Unexplained Mysteries, whichcreeps the hell out of me when I read the stories in there, but I love it,and naturally Unsolved Mysteries is one of my favorite shows, so I am fascinated by things like that. [img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Im kinda undecided, although I have had some strange things happen. I guess I believe in spirits more so than ghosts, per say ........

My g-mother died about two years ago. She died at my aunts house. (her sister) The day after she died we were all sitting aournd the kitchen table (at my aunts house) discussing her arrangements, and this odd feeling came over me like she was there listening to us talk about her funeral. I even said, "She's here, I feel her here." Of course my aunt looked at me like I was crazy .......... Anyway, I hope you all understand what I am trying to explain, and dont think I am crazy too .............

I totally believe! Because of what hapened a couple of years ago. Hee's the story:
    Ok so my Granny died when I was about 6 or 7 I think so my little sister only knew her when she was a baby and never really spent time with her. But on her first day at school she was sitting in the back of the car while mum drove us and she kept saying things and waiting and talking again. Like "I might" .... "mmm" ...."Yes that would be fun" .... "I don't know" ... "That's funny" So mum asked who she was talking to and she said, "invisible flying grandma" she would have conversations with her alot, it was sweet but a bit creepy.

undecided until proven otherwise =)
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

If I ever see one, I think I would pee myself.

Edited by: sparky2004
    <font color=RED><font size=\"4\"> FALSE EVIDENCE APPEARING REAL----fear</font>