Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Anxious.

Default Anxious.

sorry to post again.

i was hungry. so i ate two bowls of soup. started to feel way less anxious it felt nice to eat.

now im feeling weird again. my bf started to now have d* on top of sneezing and coughing.
    I'm scared i have a sv....ugh but i know i dont. but i feel all weird and idk im rambeling.

i just need to calm down.

Default Re: Anxious.

i am feeling a little acidy?? what is going on?? i feel like my chest stomach area is tight. and irritated????? am i going to v*??? i have felt this way for a few hours. held down two bowls of soup, two cookies, crackers, and a big glass of water...
    i keep feeling hungry than scared and get antsy??? UGH

help please

Well being hungry is definately a plus if you had a sv you would be totally repulsed by the thought of eating. You would of also not kept all that food down.. try and relax it definately sounds like indigestion/reflux and as for the tightness that is most likely the anxiety classic symptom. I know you feel bad at the moment but soon you'll see it was just another false alarm. Try and relax watch tv, read a book, and I hope you and your bf feel better asap.

Xx
    This too, shall pass

thank you soo so much for answering. were laying in bed watching tv hes sleeping from the nyquil.. i almost want to take some to knock me out...and take care of this headache from all the worrying.

Aww no problem whatsoever that's what I'm here for. And that's good he needs some sleep. And you know sometimes nyquil can be a lifesaver haha I know I take it when I can't sleep unless I have benedryl. But now I'm rambling lol. Try to get some rest and I can totally relate to the headach as I have one right as we speak from stress and anxiety too :/ this stuff really is hard to live with huh?
    This too, shall pass

its terrible. i get anxious about getting sick which makes me feel sick. then i get a headache...thinking im REALLY sick. ugh. its a never ending circle!!

hahah then i just realized i had my hair up REALLY tight....THATLL cause a headache... instantly went away when i took my hair down.. haha wow