Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: noooo

Default noooo

I woke up this morning so n* and in pain. I am freaking out so much I am about to cry. Just when I think I am making progress I am reminded how pathetic I am.

Default Re: noooo

I do the same stuff to myself. I read a post on here from someone that really made alot of sense. I think that when our emet feels like we're getting rid of it, it will do anything in it's power to stay so we just need to fight it and not let it get us down. I know how hard that is especially when we feel like crap but I think alot of it has to do with our anxiety. I know sometimes when I feel like I'm finally getting over this mess, I'll start to worry about what if it happens again and I've just lost all my progress....it's just the emet talking! We CAN live life without being full emets! Whenever we do feel sick let's try to think of it as a pothole in the road....it happens but it doesn't mean that we're off the path to being emet free!

Hope this helps....sorry if I seemed to ramble but it's exactly what I needed to hear myself today as I'm freaking out over a bm! LOL