Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Ok, so here's the deal. I found this site when I was at a really low point with my emet. It helped me so much. I came here every day at least once. I know I didn't post a lot, but I read like every post.

Well lately I've been doing pretty well, and I have been so excited looking into wedding stuff, that I just haven't been coming here lately. I know I shouldn't feel guilty, but I kinda do. I mean you guys have all been here for me when I was at a low point, and now that I'm doing good I haven't been doing the same in return. It just feels like every time I come here now, I am feeling so good emet wise I almost don't want to read the posts because they will bring me down. I'm sorry.

Danielle

oh bless you!!
    I definitely understand what you mean
    alot of people go through phases like that

i mean if you are feeling fine, and you read a post about how rampant the stomach flu is going around, it might send you into a downward spiral. nothing to feel guilty about!!

do whatever helps you, i mean after all this site is supposed to help and if it will bring you down at points to look at it, dont feel bad!!! there are still enough of us here to take care of each other, don't worry about it!!

anytime you need us, however, we're here!!! take care
    sooo glad to hear you're doing well!!!!
    -megan
    DO IT TREMBLING IF YOU MUST,
    BUT DO IT!! -unknown

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. -dr wayne dyer

dont worry that u wern't here, i think everyone will agree that we rather see u doin good than still having to be here! ) xxx
    \'I know it aint easy, but thats okay because we\'re hopeful....\' - Faith Evans

I went about about four months and didnt come back ........... UNTIL, my daughter got sick back in Nov. Now I dont seem to miss a day. When spring gets here, I might not come here as much, cause I will let my guard down some, but who knows, I will have to wait and see. I like coming here to lend my support to others. Dont feel bad that you havent come to this site in a while, we are all glad that everything is going good in your life and we will still be here when you do need us!!!!

No one can expect you to devote your life to this site! I can definetely see myself doing that, so don't feel bad at all! Just do what is best for you.

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I understand Danielle, do what is best for you ok.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Thanks guys. I know I was just being silly, but I was having trouble shaking the feeling. I am going to try to be here for you guys more often because supporting each other is what this page is all about! You guys are the best!!!!!

Danielle

Hon, I've started coming here less and less for the same reason. I feel
    guilty too, but I think everyone here understands that there's a time
    when all of us are going to have to walk away from these forums.
    They're not here for the purpose of us setting up house and spending
    the rest of our lives here; they're here to serve as a place for people
    to come when they need support and to move on from once they start the
    process of recovering (in my opinion, at least). Personally, I plan to
    come back once I feel I've fully recovered so that I can be supportive
    without having to worry about letting myself fall back down into my
    phobia. If you do decide to leave, then know that we're all here for
    you if you need to come back, and we're sending you with the best
    wishes <3