Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

well i am back to living with my sister in her dorm again. Another girl i share a bathroom with is now v*ing. arrrrgh!!!!!

i hope i didn't catch it..she is only contagious after she starts v'ing right? b/c i haven't had contact with her since then.

other than that i am doing better with my overrall mood and the boyfriend thing. thanks again everyone for your support!
    -megan [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]
    DO IT TREMBLING IF YOU MUST,
    BUT DO IT!! -unknown

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. -dr wayne dyer

I believe that you will be okMegan, you know the routine, wash your hands. Once again you will be fine

I once heard that emets and germaphobes were the most clean people on the planet. I think it is probably true. We all know what to do: use hand sanitizer and wash your hands. Also it is true she is only contagious once she starts vomiting, so you are fine! Just don't kiss her on the lips. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

That brings up a question of mine...just for future reference if my girlfriend were to get sick (knock on wood) how long till i can kiss her.?????

it is 72 hours after the last time she v's or has diarhea

but dont think about that right now!![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Do what your heart tells you to-- even when your fears tell you not to.

You are alive....so live.

Megan, I know how hard this must be for you. My brother was sick once though, and I never caught it from him ( nor did my parents). Keep your distance, wash your hands, ect.

Baseballplaya, I'm not sure what the incubation period on some viruses are...most likely a few days or so.
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

it's a few days for V and could be a couple of weeks for D.