Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Freaking Out!

Default Freaking Out!

Everytime one of my kids says that thier bellies hurt I freak out. My 3 year old just said that her belly hurts! We just had the sv* 5 weeks ago. I am a mess, shaking and panicking. I hate this! Can we get it again that soon? We have not been around anyone that has it that I know of, but I do have a 6 year old in school. HELP!

Default Re: Freaking Out!

i wouldnt think that you could get the same virus again that soon but im not a doctor.. i know how you feel tho, somethings been going around my house this week and ive just had so much anxiety thinking im going to catch it. Watching movies helped me and ive been drinking a lot of water and just resting. Hope everything turns out ok!

Default Re: Freaking Out!

Little kids have stomach aches frequently. It doesn't mean that she has the stomach bug. Just try to relax, she probably just has gas or something. There's no way that she could have caught what your other child had 5 weeks ago.