Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: OT-Comedians

Smile OT-Comedians

I don't know why I marked it as off-topic since this is the general forum, lol

Anyway, what are some of your favorite comedians? Even if they are just "youtube famous"

Mine:
    Bo Burnham <3
    Tosh.0
    FnD Films (youtube)
    Community Channel (youtube)

Those are my personal favorites. I actually went and saw Bo Burnham in December, which was amazing.

I'd like to find some new people to follow so suggest away
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

“We are the girls with anxiety disorders, filled appointment books, five-year plans. We take ourselves very, very seriously. We are the peacemakers, the do-gooders, the givers, the savers. We are on time, overly prepared, well read, and witty, intellectually curious, always moving. We pride ourselves on getting as little sleep as possible and thrive on self-deprivation. We drink coffee, a lot of it. We are on birth control, Prozac, and multivitamins. We are relentless, judgmental with ourselves, and forgiving to others. We never want to be as passive-aggressive as our mothers, never want to marry men as uninspired as our fathers. We are the daughters of the feminists who said, “You can be anything,” and we heard, “You have to be everything.”

Default Re: OT-Comedians

I'm a huge fan of Eddie Izzard. I also enjoy 2 Gryphon.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OOoohh, I love Sinbad! He is sooo funny, and clean, too. I used to really like Robin Williams until I saw him live, and my ears were hurting from his constant swearing. I only like him in some of his movies. Sinbad is my fav...

Community Channel! She's so hilarious!!

I also like Wafik Nasralla and Ricky Gervais! OH! And David Strassman.

I LOVE Dane Cook!! His stuff definitely isn't clean though lol so don't let younger ears listen to it. But if i'm ever having a particularly bad night where i cant even sleep because my mind is too anxious, then i'll listen to dane cook because his stuff always makes me laugh!!! and that helps me relax
    Words to live by: "To worry is to suffer twice", "Trust experience over your thoughts", and the Golden Rule "What would I do if I wasn't afraid/ anxious".

Smile, it'll look better in the morning

I remember coming in late in late one nightin 1984, & seeng a stand-up show with Richard Pryor, it was hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by KaydeeJayde View Post
    Community Channel! She's so hilarious!!

I also like Wafik Nasralla and Ricky Gervais! OH! And David Strassman.
    David Strassman I LOVE HIM!!
    umm... Some aussie blokes.. Jim Jefferys, Carl Barron, Jeff Dunham (and all his friends) haha and theres another guy but i can't think of his name.. now it will rack my brains out for ages!

I LOVE MICHAEL MCINTYRE (UK)! I read his autobiography too and it is so hilarious
    Susie

my two favourites are Tim Minchin and Michael Mcintyre
    Tim Minchin does use a few profanities in his songs but they are so funny here is a link to one of his songs...well it's more of a poem. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB_ht...eature=related

I know that there are those that are waiting for failure, but
    my answer to that is that there is no such thing as failure.
    You can only fail if you stop too soon.

Ahh Suzie was just about to say McIntyre - LOVE HIM xD i got his autobiography and dvd for Christmas!

Michael Mcintyre and Bill Bailey!! They have me in stitches every time and can cheer up any bad day.

I saw MM live at the Hammersmith Apollo a year and a half ago. Would quite like to see BB live at some point.

Michael McIntyre is AWESOME!
    Miranda Hart ahh god I love that woman! x
    2010 && 2011 the years I met Gok Wan

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Lets slap Emet in the face. . .

Follow My Blog