Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Kind of off topic, but I'm just wondering if anyone here has ever had hallucinations, or other thing related to it? I've had two in my life. Once time when I was ten years old, we were at a restraunt, and I was staring out at the road. I hadn't slept in about 50 or 60 hours, and I was really out of it. Anyways, I saw all these people in the street, as well as cars. I know it wasn't real, since in was a tiny little road, and people hardly ever go down in. There was also hundreds of people in this hallucination thing.

I also had a more scary one last year in March. I'd not properly slept for days, and I was really upset over something, but while I was getting some books from my locker at school when the hallucination thing started. There was this girl standing by my locker, and she called another girl over, pulled up her sleeve, and said "Look at my artwork" She had carved/mutilated her wrist/arm area, and it was bleeding quite badly. I know that didn't really happen, because after I saw that, I made an effort to find out if she really did that. About a week after that event, I saw her arm, and it was perfectly fine.

So, has anyone else ever had stuff like that happen?
    -Anna

wow they sound pretty scary. haven't had anything quite as graphic as that.

iv had moments where i've seen people climb in thru my windows or seen guns pointed to my head... but was when i was tired, i was stressed, and was just being silly.

im seeing a lot of dark things tht arent there at the moment. i wudnt call them hallcinations.. but like, in the corner of my eyes i see dark figures move.. and quickly turn to see what it is, and nothing will be there. just my stupid eyes playing up.

Jen xxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Eeek! Scared now. Should not have read this just before bed...

I have sometimes sleeping problems. Cpl of years ago my doctor
    prescribed me sleeping pills (zolpidem if I remember right). I took one
    and after a half an hour I started to hear some kind of hum (like a
    ventilator or a vacuum cleaner) and see really weird things...
    There was some kind of yellow dust in the air, like pollen (in
    december...[img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]). The light of the lamp
    was pink and turquoise at the same time and I had two cats (I have only
    one), they were stuck to each other and the other one was GREEN. I
    didn't dare to sleep, I sat awake the whole night and feared that I had
    gone crazy. Thank God it was over in the morning, but I have not taken
    this medicine since that... I don't dare. [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]
    Alussa oli suo, kuokka ja Jussi.
    - Väinö Linna

Never really had a hallucination, but one time I was going through alcohol withdrawal, and on my way home from work, I sort of had a blackout. I was suddenly at the beach, enjoying myself. The next thing I knew, I was home and had no idea how I got there. Some angels must have been driving my car for me. Talk about scary stuff!!!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.