Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Ok I had to drive home like a mad woman from work because I started not feeling well. Now did I overreact because my bf has been going to the bathroom a few times and is complaining of stomach cramps? I don't know, but I do know that I've gone to the bathroom 3 times so far, and I felt nausea hit me out of nowhere even before I started going.....Now I'm home and feeling so-so, I don't feel nausea at the moment but I don't feel fine either. My bf says he doesn't feel nausea at all. I know we did not eat the same things for dinner, so its not food, is it just a coincidence that maybe him huge piece of cheese last night didn't agree with him, and I tried a different coffee this morning and I'm not a coffee drinker except to put it in my cereal, and this was the first time I tried this coffee, that maybe it got to me????

All I know is that I have been doing pretty good emet wise except for a couple of times, but this morning really freaked me out, especially since I was at work, and I knew I had to drive 30 minutes before reaching home.

What do you guys think of all of this????

Thanks for listening to my insanity....

Sonia

Coffee can totally act as a laxative. Even for someone like my boyfriend who drinks it everyday.Also alot of the new flavoured coffees are full of chemicals, and things like CoffeeMate are too. But to me it sounds like your boyfriend's stomach issues are unrelated to yours. Good luck and feel better soon.

Anna

Thanks Anna!

coffee in cereal never heard of that before....haha

\"Some things I cannot change
    But till I try I\'ll never know
    Too long I\'ve been afraid\"

Aim/aol: baseballplaya123

Coffee totally gives me the runs--whith horrible stomach cramps and nausea, I never drink it anymore!!