Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thumbs up What Good Thing Happened to You Today?

Me, I go for a long walk every morning and always stop in the same place to buy a coffee. This morning, I got my coffee free.
    It's a small thing, but it's a nice thing.

Default Re: What Good Thing Happened to You Today?

I woke up feeling alot of anxiety but that all went away when my son woke up with a big hug for me saying mommy i love you sooo much I love my little man

I started thinking more positively about the part I got in a musical (I was really disappointed because it wasn't the role I wanted), and now I'm feeling really great about it! Oh, and I had CBT today!

I didn't sleep for a second last night, cause I had so bad anxiety, and it didn't quite let me go when it was morning (my anxiety is always worse at night). I'd been sitting in bed all day, just being soooo depressed and sad and I was even crying, which i never do. Then a friend called me to ask if I wanted to hang out. I was happy because, 1. No one ever askes me to go out, I don't have much friends. 2, he is in the army and I rarely get to see him. So I'm going out right now, even though my anxiety is still a bit in the back of my mind, as always. Wish me luck! :-)

I finished all my coursework (I'm in the UK, they are like really long essays for your exams)
    Susie

It was the warmest day of the year so far, lovely and sunny, i gave my son a riding lesson on his pony and then rode my horse on the beach. Takeaway fish and chips for dinner, perfect day

Becca, that sounds heavenly!!!

I did an awesome wheel pose at yoga!
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

Quote Originally Posted by KaydeeJayde View Post
    Becca, that sounds heavenly!!!
    Hi, it was after the last 6 months of rain, wind and snow in England. It made up for carrying all those water buckets in January and having icy water slop over into my wellies and my son wearing so many clothes he cant move, roll on summer!! What are your winters like where you are?

Cleaning my room for the first time since feb - I'd almost forgotten what colour the carpet was! Clean bedroom, clean mind

Usually I take my multivitamin/mineral after a full meal, to make sure I have a lot of food in my stomach so I don't feel nauseated. This morning I took it with just a small yogurt. And here's the good thing that happened... wait for it.... drum roll please ..... I didn't freak out and panic and act like I had just ingested poison lol. I didn't behave like a nut job scanning my body for any possible symptoms that might lead to vomiting and then waiting for it to happen while praying it wouldn't. I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about. That is such a good thing that happened to me today! Yay!

I did laundry today - I love how nice doing laundry makes the house smell! This made me think how many little things happen throughout any given day that give me joy (obviously it doesn't take much lol) when I'm looking for the good instead of expecting the bad.

It's 1pm and I'm still in my jammies. Haha. Nothing in particular, but it's nice to chill.
    "I'm not supposed to be like this, but it's okay" -- The Wrong Child, R.E.M.

I took the antibiotics for my throat and didn't freak out about them making me sick, and then I ate! I'm so happy at the moment.

Also, a bunch of children on TV are fighting with inflatable swords and shields and it's kinda making my day.

It isn`t today, just the last couple of weeks. I`ve been seeing bumblbees all over the place, plus 2or 3 butterflies, & yesterday I looked up & saw a ladybird crawling across my living-room ceiling. All these things are proof that spring has arrived, & that the norovirus will soon be in retreat.

I had my first counseling session at College which I was really nervous about, but I made it and she was really nice and kind (: I also even managed to go to my lesson beforehand which I am finding very hard right now XD x
    2010 && 2011 the years I met Gok Wan
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Lets slap Emet in the face. . .

Follow My Blog

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Diapers and baby wipes were on sale when I went to buy them today lol. I guess that's silly but :P
    "I'd rather cross the line and suffer the consequences, than stare at the line for the rest of my life." <3

I saw my first Robin of the Spring season. But there is still snow on the ground.

I went out and bought a present for a friend and sent it in the post (: x
    2010 && 2011 the years I met Gok Wan

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Lets slap Emet in the face. . .

Follow My Blog

If I can count the middle of tonight as "today" then I'm happy about getting a really great nights sleep even though I did wake up once or twice. I didn't get all worked up so thats a plus!

Oh and I had really great steak for lunch!
    My Mantra:
    If you continue to do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten.
    -Originally an IES member since October, 2009-

Instead of just bills, I received an invitation to a wedding in the mail!

one of my adult students v*ed in the bathroom and I'm upset but not having a panic attack!

That's awesome that you're not panicking! Congratulations, that's a big step!!

I finally began to understand a concept in my most difficult class at uni today! I finished all of an exercise that would normally take me 3 hours in 45 minutes, and it made me feel like I'm progressing!! I also bought these really lovely recycled paper, indian journals, and I've wanted some for YEARS but they've always been too expensive, but they were reduced price today so I bought two!