I like that idea, Cupcake. 9 times out of 10, you can tell which is which... but once in awhile... you click on one that totally catches you off-guard. The idea of labeling for the consideration of others is a great way to help those that are set off by panic posts. I don't personally get anxious by most posts... but I know some do.

I don't like the idea of telling someone they don't belong here if they can't deal with the panics, though.... because honestly, those people probably need this support even more than *I* do and I consider myself pretty phobic at this point. If you can't read them, anxiety is obviously high and they need support too.

I know that seeing the obvious panic posts is a good warning for everyone and we should avoid them if it makes us anxious.... but if everyone was completely honest... it's hard to say 'no' when temptation is staring you in the face. Again, I know we are supposed to have self-control, but it is hard for some members. Personally, if I'm feeling anxious... I avoid reading them until I'm feeling better and feel like I can help someone else out. But again... not everyone has that self-control.

I guess this whole thing is comparable to the abbreviations. Some are sensitive to the actual words (again, I am not), while some aren't. I NORMALLY abbreviate out of respect to those who can't see the words... but if I make my own post or see that the OP used the words, I feel like that's a green light. People say that they don't want to have a seperate forum because people should be able to 'deal' with it. If that's our motto, I think we should be typing the full words too, because in essence... it's the same thing. The attitude that people shouldn't be here if they can't deal with the panic posts... then, they also shouldn't be here if they can't read or type the actual words?