I'm sure everyone has their own opinions to a definition. I guess when *I* panic post... I'm nauseous and absolutely CONVINCED I'm sick and will v*. I am completely freaked out, analyzing everything that has led me to that point. Some include graphic stories as to WHY they think they're surely sick *this* time. Like...
(and this is totally made-up... just an example)...

"My sister was at my house earlier. She had had diarrhea earlier in the day and said she felt nauseous. She vomited all over my floor and in my bathroom. It was everywhere. The smell made my husband dry heave and of course, I was gagging the entire time. I was in the room and now I'm convinced I've caught the stomach bug from her. I'm freaking out! Help! Please! I'm so nauseous. I know 'it' is going to happen. It's just a matter of time..." and on and on...

Like I said, just an example. This is an extreme example, although I've seen details much more graphic in the past. I've panic-posted.... even recently. But some people are triggered by these posts, hence the whole point of this discussion and poll. Lol. But I guess everyone has their own interpretation of what a 'panic' post really is... but I guess that's a generalized idea.