Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default thrush medication

I had some symptoms of thrush ( yeast infection in the US), usually I buy pessaries & cream, but these are so messy, & I`d always have to buy a big box of pads to wear while having treatment. I was in the pharmacy in my local ASDA, & saw a cheap alernative, a single capsule of Fluconazole for just £4.90. I read the leaflet, & one of the possible side effects was nausea. I was worried about that but bought it anyway, plus some ginger capsules just in case. It took me several hours to pluck up the courage to take it, but I`m glad I did because it worked like a charm, & there were no side effects, so I know that I can use it again if I need thrush treatment. I`m wondering if anyone else has tried this stuff?

Default Re: thrush medication

Yes, I always use this if I get an infection, in addition to cream. I also make my boyfriend take a tablet to stop us reinfecting each other. He is prone to side effects, but has not experienced any with this. By the way, if you have thrush a lot you should speak to your doctor, because you could have an underlying condition contributing to the thrush.

Default Re: thrush medication

Grats on getting the strength to do it! I'm glad everything has worked well for you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.