Hi, i haven't been on here for a while due to school and the band but now i have a little bit of free time off from school since it's spring break.
Anyway, i have a really weird feeling in my stomach.. i n* and it's like that watery feeling in my stomach ): i'm starting to get cold feet and nervous.. i don't want to go into panic mode.. My father is down with a cold. Not anything related to the stomach but just coughing and fever and all that nasty stuff ):
Anyway, it's around 9:10 and i ate about 30 minutes ago, all i ate was those chips with a hint of Lime and a little bit of guacamole (sp) then a few minutes later i ate like 3 carrots with a tiny bit of honey mustard. SUPER little.
I drank some water and that's it. I feel this watery stomach, i've been having some gas (i know sorry too much information) im scared, i don't want to get sick well obviously..
please help! What do i do? I don't want to eat anything else becaue i'm scared. Should i just sleep it off? I seriously need to pick up anti n* v* pills.. Also, do those work at all?
OH! one more thing! i keep having this feeling to burp but when i try it feels like food comes up. What is going on D: I'm so scared..