Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Asshole boss

Default Asshole boss

well, today is day 4 since the ultimate exposure i had to *it* on tuesday. still quite nervous. does it sound like i'm in the clear? the only good out of this is that iv'e lost 5 pounds due to anxiety and not eating very much. boss came to work v** everywhere, and he wouldn't leave because ,"I"m a professional". we are a small business with 3 employees, and he is the owner.(vet clinic) and he proceeded to tell me that he doesn't miss work for anything,( only missed 5 days in 31 years when his mom was ill)and that he has NO sympathy to stomach aches. 1 girl has already got it, and he was pissed because she called out. i hate obsessing over this. why cant i just enjoy this beautiful spring day like everyone else. hell, i'm 34 years old! a big girl, right? instead, i bide the time worrying and fearing over every little stomach gurgle. IS THIS IT? OMG, DO I HAVE IT? this is ridiculous. i just want to be normal.

Default Re: Asshole boss

i know how you feel - i could swing for people at work when they come in and say "oh yeah last night i was up all night being s*" im like WHY THE HELL HAVE YOU COME TO WORK! it makes me so mad that people put there jobs and absence records first before their own HEALTH and others! Why spread a bug around and put other people off work just because you cant have one day off sick? eugh its making my blood boil as we speak! Was your work area cleaned with bleach when he/she got sick? Just keep washing your hands and using that sanitiser gel xxx

I feel your pain, living on residence this year has been an eye-opener for me as far as people v*. Most people on my floor as huge partiers, which means I've frequently woken up to the smell of v*, or v* stains on the walls/floor outside my room. I hate it, and usually lock myself in my room until they clean it when it happens, but no one gets how much it bothers me. I don't wanna ruin their health destroying parties, but man I'm ready to deck them.

That really is one of the most selfish things that a person can do, I mean, the world won`t come to an end just because the boss takes a couple of sick days. I don`t understand how people can v in front of others & feel no shame, I mean, I would die if anyone saw me do it.

My boss is the same way. He'll come in sick and never washes his hands, ever. If there are a box of donuts or a pizza in our breakroom, he'll have no qualms about touching all of it with his filthy hands. I have stayed away from "community" food at my work for this reason. So gross and disrespectful.