Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Question Being tested I suppose.

So lately I've been feeling pretty non emet. Seriously. I never thought I'd say that. Well, we have company over today and only one bathroom, which they have to pass through my room to get to. (Old house, it's made weird.) Anyway this kid, who I never met I guess he's about 7, grabbed his stomach and said 'Mommy I have to throw up.' and they went through my room and into the bathroom. I don't know if my actions were 'emet reactions' or just plain weird of me because I followed them through my room and listened to see if he was actually sick because he didn't look sick. He gagged and then started laughing and the mom was fussing. I heard the lysol spray and then they came out and he was happy as can be, bouncing all the way out.

Now, I'm not panicking. I've washed my hands twice because I was about to eat, and I guess I'll clean the bathroom later just for insurance but...I don't know, the whole thing was just really bizarre. If I felt like that when I needed to V* trust me I would have never had this problem. I think I found a cure...pure confusion. lol Do you think the kid was ill or just needed attention? I'm at a lost.
    Umm excuse me emet, this is MY life and YOU don't belong here, back the hell off. <--my new attitude.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Being tested I suppose.

Maybe he'd just eaten something nasty before he came or something. Also possible he just wanted attention. Seems like you handled it well though

Default Re: Being tested I suppose.

That sounds kind of odd I think he just wanted attention, lol.
    -тσяι