Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Question (a little graphic, not too bad)

Hey all!

I was walking within my apartment complex. I noticed in the dirt there this spill. It looked like this pure white liquid with a hint of pink to it. Does that sound like v* to you? Or does it sound like someone spilled something in the dirt such as milk or something?

I am extremely worried about this. I am worried because if it is vomit what if I got a particle on the bottom of my shoe? I touched my shoes! This is seriously stressing me out and making me feel sick. Does my description sound like someone v*?

Edit: the spill had two little bubbles in it...Not sure if that means anything. I am just really freaked out about this. I walked right next to it. I didn't step in it. I am afraid the norovirus is on the bottom of my shoe from a viral particle
    Last edited by BenBHartnett; 04-13-2011 at 02:35 AM.

Default Re: Question (a little graphic, not too bad)

I'm sure someone just spilled something on the ground. I don't think it sounds like vomit. Even if it was, you'd be totally fine

I'm sure someone just spilled. Even if it was v* (which I'm almost 100% sure it wasn't) the only people who randomly v* on the sidewalk are drunk.

Nestle strawberry milk.

Quote Originally Posted by Trudy View Post
    Nestle strawberry milk.
    It was white with a little swirl of pink. The liquid was most all in all white.

I don't think that this is anything but a spill.