Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default What does v*feel like?

curiosity is getting the best of me. I'm feeling a bit nauseous now, so I'm wondering what would happen if I just gave in. What does it feel like, really? Is it that bad? Does anyone know?

Default Re: What does v*feel like?

You really don`t know how it feels to v?, then your`e avery lucky person indeed, as most people know only too well. I could tell you, but then I would reminded of how horrible it feels, so no thanks!

I vaguely remember my experiences with vomiting as a child. None of them were bad at all until the last time, my little "traumatic experience." It just felt like a complete reversal of everything. Tastes and smells a little nasty. But after it happens, you take a big breath and are glad you got it over with. Don't forget that your body releases endorphins afterwards, so you automatically feel better. It's like running the mile...it blows while its happening but when you're done, you feel much better.

I V*ed 6 months ago for the first time in my adult life. It felt like having D*, but through the mouth. I had caught the noro and the N* was the worst i'd ever experienced. The V* was quite gross, but not as bad as i thought it would be. After V*ing, i felt WAY better... i almost felt liberated because i had survived V*ing. Of course this didn't make my emetophobia go away. I would much rather never V* again, and refuse to let V* be a normal part of being human like most people.
    My YouTube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Emet Blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.